We're looking to grow our team with talented individuals who are passionate about elevating the cannabis industry.
If you're a dedicated, driven and dynamic person, we want to meet you.
*NOW HIRINGview job postings
Territory Sales Manager (TSM)
Locations：Boston MA &Detroit MI
Where nature meets technology, Calyx is an authorized CCELL® B2B cannabis vaporization hardware distributor. We work directly with licensed producers, cultivators, retailers, brands and other key industry players to protect their extracts and provide an optimal vaping experience.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Executive Director, the Territory Sales Manager(TSM) will ensure achievement of sales targets, including but not limited to the following responsibilities:
● Developing strong, long-term relationships with licensed producers and related accounts.
● Achieving sales targets and market share objectives.
● Identifying new wholesale opportunities and building partnerships that maximize profitable share and volume through distribution, visibility and service.
● Presenting, promoting and selling products to prospective clients.
● Meeting and exceeding sales targets by making quality cold prospecting calls and conducting thorough discovery.
● Controlling the full sales cycle from prospecting to close.
● Acting as brand ambassador and managing sales booths at respective trade-shows.
● Maintaining a CRM database on daily customer/prospect interactions and targets to accurately forecast sales projections and coordinate with business goals, including annualized and quarterly planning and objective setting to ensure corporate objectives are achieved.
● Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams and partners to ensure best in class execution.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Post-secondary degree with 3+ years of sales experience required.
● B2B sales experience in the cannabis industry preferred; wholesale or B2B experience selling to licensed producers in the cannabis industry is considered a strong asset.
● Demonstrated experience in Key Account Management, prospecting, and consultative selling.
● Additional experience in marketing or trade marketing is considered an asset.
● Expertise with cannabis, vaporization, and technology required.
● Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, CRM, G Suite, etc.
● Superior communication skills, objection handling, verbal, written and presentation required.
● Demonstrated ability of leveraging customer, consumer, and category data to develop fact based selling stories.
● Must have a valid driver's license and vehicle.
● The desire to work in a “win as a team” sales environment.
● We are looking for individuals with a competitive spirit and a coachable and collaborative attitude. Individuals who are organized, entrepreneurial, charismatic, result driven, and multi-faceted, with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks are encouraged to apply.
● Base salary + competitive commission structure.
● The ability to work remotely/hybrid.
● An ability to make an impact in a highly motivated, energetic, and enjoyable culture.
● Calyx is an equal opportunity employer. We are passionate about providing a safe workplace where everyone is accepted with growth opportunities.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com